Resident Engineer Technical analysis with goal on quality of products. Local presence, taking responsability for the faster interface between supplier and customer, showing solutions to better support.
- Provide prompt support on-site;
- Technical analysis and investigation;
- Interface between Customer and Supplier about Quality and Logistical issue;
- Technical reports: PPM, top5, Pareto, Paynter charts (if necessary);
- Provide samples, pictures, date code or any necessary information requested by Supplier;
- Provide feed back to customer about action plain / 8D/ etc (informed by Supplier).
- Launch/ Pilot run accompaniment, monitoring and support
- Non-justified ppm reduction - verify failures before acceptance in ppm report; eliminate local noise in its source.
Communicate with Factory in a common quality / technical language;
- Represent Supplier in any technical meetings, when requested;
- Schedule regular visits and establish the right network;
- Coordination of product handling trainings at Customers;
- Coordinate local activities such as sorting or rework, when required;
- Charge of services can be send directly to supplier (National or International);